debian gnopernicus question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 28 17:39:41 EST 2006

>From my reading of gnome-accessibility-list the sources and cvs can be
downloaded from gnome.org and if all is downloaded all the accessibillity
bits travel with those packages.  So far as I know that's the only gnome
version when once all is built and working and someone runs the
gnopernicus command with a working sound card installed and a working
speech server that gnome knows about gnopernicus comes up speaking.  This
ultimately may have wider application than just debian since it may be the
reliable path to a talking X environment installed on a computer no matter
which flavor of Linux has already been installed.