Speech-Dispatcher

Hynek Hanke hanke at brailcom.org
Fri Mar 24 08:41:09 EST 2006

Chris Norman píše v Čt 23. 03. 2006 v 23:58 +0000:
> I just tried to build speech-dispatcher from source, and it says my c++
> preprocessor (/bin/cpp) fails sanity check, and to look at config.log for
> more details. Config.log shows the same thing, with some code above it.
> Why is this?

I cannot tell if you don't send the exact output from config.log.
However, it seems you cpp does something wrong. If you are using
gcc (GNU C Compiler) for C compilation, cpp is a part of the gcc
package.

Maybe you are using some ancient version of gcc or perhaps the binary in
/bin/cpp is some old trash which doesn't belong to your current
instalation of gcc.

Try
	gcc --version
	cpp --version
	/bin/cpp --version

Please also send us the name of the distribution you are running.
Otherwise, I doubt anyone will be able to give you any hint about
how to fix your gcc instalation as this is distro specific.

Have a nice day,
Hynek Hanke