Did my patch fail?

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 22 15:19:38 EST 2006

Well, I suppose I have been kind of poking and hoping.

i think my main problem is that www.linux-speakup.org is not responding.
debian.org points there so I would presume that is still the right URL.  I
can't find any documentation via google and I can't get to
linux-speakup.org. Maybe www.linux-speakup.org is down only temporarily and
tomorrow I'll be able to find some docs, download a recent patch, and
compile a kernel. Might as well give up for today.