Online Documentation

Eunice greenwitch13 at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 15 13:21:19 EDT 2006

I personally prefer HTML as that is the format I know best and use easiest
with navigation and all, but keep in mind at this moment I'm still a Windows
user; looking to build a linux machine.  My second choice would be the text
format.  Just my two cents; for what it's worth.  (smile)

Eunice Klicker
Dual Stars Softworks
http://www.dualstars.us