best linux version to use that is up to date now that fedora core isno longer being updated with speakup

Raul A. Gallegos raul at asmodean.net
Mon Jul 24 08:08:42 EDT 2006

Well, this email is coming from someone who is currently using a Fedora
Core 5 system here with speakup enabled kernel. If you search the
archives on this list from a couple of months ago you will see I was
installing FC5 not too long ago. I ended up doing a telnet install and
them used rpm to install the speakup enabled kernel for FC5. It works
and I'm getting updates still.

* Adrian Beech <a.beech at bigpond.net.au> [060724 02:53]:

--
	"For I perceive that behind this seemingly unrelated sequence
of events, there lurks a singular, sinister attitude of mind."