podracer

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Fri Jul 21 03:12:40 EDT 2006

Certain days and times I've been noticing while podracer was running it
couldn't get out to the internet since the ethernet connection was down
and I didn't take the ethernet connection down or turn off the modem or
disconnect anything. A workaround for this I'm now using is a modified
crontab file podracer entry.  It just adds a pon dsl-provider && before
the podracer command.  I get email letting me know it actually works too
by means of the pon output response, I have the mailto variable set for
that purpose.