laptops with serial ports

Dart Vader ak47.ataka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 02:11:27 EDT 2006

Hi.

Michael Whapples <mikster4 at msn.com> writes:

 > GRML can be found at www.grml.org

Shame on me. I should guess it or at least try.
Thanx a lot, Michael.

 > Another project that is a bootable CD version of linux with software
 > speech output is oralux at www.oralux.org but I think their aims are
 > slightly different, to simplify linux for the newby.

My first steps were with this distro. Although it offers to do
knoppix-like installation, I slightly modified an installation script
and did debian-like installation. But this installation is not very true
installation, it better looks like simple copying of working system. But
I believe, it is the only way to do the linux installation using
software speech.

Thanks for your attention.
WBR, Roman
out
---

Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't think
that this is coincidence.

---