laptops with serial ports

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Mon Jul 17 08:32:37 EDT 2006

GRML can be found at www.grml.org
I think it contains speakup in the standard CD, well it says the following
in the features section at their site "usability by the visually impaired
right out of the box" so it must have some screenreader. I just don't know
as I haven't used it myself, but have read messages to this list before
about GRML.

Another project that is a bootable CD version of linux with software speech
output is oralux at www.oralux.org but I think their aims are slightly
different, to simplify linux for the newby.

From
Michael Whapples