Owasys 22C Screenless Cellphone

Wil James wil at wilanddenise.com
Mon Jul 17 10:45:48 EDT 2006

I did happen to purchase the phone from Capital Accessibility for $200 per
phone.  When I was with Sprint, I purchases a phone around that same price.
The difference is I can do more with this phone that I could with the phone
purchases from Sprint.  I did hear through the grapevine that a cable can be
purchased for the Owasys 22C, which will allow anyone who programs to write
modules for the phone.  This cable is available for $60.  You can watch the
phone boot up to Linux.  You type in root to log in and dismiss the password
field.  This phone has potential for growth, especially if someone knows how
to write programs that will work for us blinks.  I wish I knew programming,
but I don't.  I can think of a lot of useful add-ons for the phone we
currently don't have.

----------------
Got a problem with your assistive technology?  Let Cutting Edge Solutions
fix it!  Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger:
wil at wilanddenise.com