Owasys 22C Screenless Cellphone

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Mon Jul 17 06:52:46 EDT 2006

Let me count the ways:
What could be easier than popping in your sim card and you're ready
to go on Cingular.  It's lighter than most phones.  Everything it
does talks.  It provides privacy for all functions.  Its buttons are
just the right size and well spaced providing proper tactile
feedback.  For activities, it has a well designed interface for using
the call log, the phone book, the configuration settings, the status
menus.  It's not too big or too small.  It has plenty of sounds to
choose from.  More's the pity I have not tried it with sms but
someone I know uses sms with it.  Had this phone been available
before I got my nokia 6620 with talks, I'd have acquired it instead
for its simplicity, ease of use and because it's obviously built with
the intention of bbeing able to be used without any sight at all,
yet, once they get over the shock of it not having a screen, folks
with vision can use it with relative ease.

I just want a phone, I have a web bbrowser and an email client and
all those other things that are packed into those tiny spaces.

Thanks!