Owasys 22C Screenless Cellphone

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 06:31:17 EDT 2006

Personally, I like my Nokia 3650, it doesn't work with cingular's 850 mhz band, and I get random calls asking if jillian is around but I am free to put whatever I want on my phone.
Not saying that you can't put stuf on the oasis but Nokia's way of doing things is much more practical, because if the oasis's operating system screws up, you have to send it in for repairs and with Nokia phones, there is probably a local service center.
Stupid question, does the oasis work on the 850 mhz band?

On 7/17/2006 at 5:26 Lorenzo Taylor said