Owasys 22C Screenless Cellphone

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 17 00:56:57 EDT 2006

I think most people who have or want this phone aren't wanting all
the features. they are just wanting a phone where all the menus talk
and where they can manage the phonebook and check their status
information without paying a bundle for the software plus phone or
having to do or pay for installing of software. And Besides this, not
everybody thinks tinier and tinier is better and better. However,
your point about the price is well-taken and without the T-mobile
subsidy it's prohibitively expensive for most of us for what it does.
There are of course the LG phones for Verizon users, but I personally
don't like flip phones. So for now I'll continue with Sprint and my
nice candybar-style sanyo phone, which has tons of features I can't
access and cost as much as the Owasys but at least has a feel and
size and keypad with which I can live and gives me some features via
voice command that make it somewhat accessible. Cell phone choices
are a very personal thing, and one person's treasured phone may be
another person's hunk of junk--smile!

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,