off topic just how the heck does one use gnopernicus gnome?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 15 21:14:57 EDT 2006

Once you get gnopernicus to talk, try hitting alt-f2 and if you're lucky
you'll be asked for a command to run.  It's been a long time since I did
anything with gnopernicus, but I think you can tab into a list of
available commands and navigate it with up and down arrow keys from there.
gnopernicus for now won't run any kde applications but gtk and gnome
applications do work to some extent.  If you want to run a second command
and you've already got the first and second display windows open try
alt-f3 for a third window.