rfb &d?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 15 16:33:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I have been a member of the above since the 80's, and am noticing some odd
things about searching their site.

Has anyone tried doing this lately using either links, the chain, or Lynx,
the cat and had success?
When using the former, I am told that at least one field must be filled
in....even when many are completed.  When using the latter, I am told that
"scripts are required,"  with no details given.
One has always been able to search if not a member,  so this is not the
issue.
Ideas, specifically from someone using Linux in general, and one of the
above referenced browsers specifically?
Thanks,
Karen