off-topic: Just how the heck does one use gnome/gnopernicus

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Fri Jul 14 12:06:50 EDT 2006

Thanks for that, is that using mozilla? As I remember that someone mentioned
that elinks using spidermonkey, gives it about the same javascript support
as mozilla. I may be wrong about that, and there are some cases where some
websites that use javascript refuse to load in elinks, but are meant to work
in mozilla under linux. Unless there is something else that I use Windows
for such as OCR (currently I have not found a satisfactory OCR system under
linux), then I will probably wait and see what happens about accessibility
under graphical desktops in linux for a bit, as I understand KDE is working
on some better accessibility features (ones to allow screen readers), and my
want for a tidy system says that all that gnome stuff is a bit much.

From
Michael Whapples