iptables questions

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:40:41 EDT 2006

Hello,
I don't understand how the maskerading works.
I currently have a router, that is connected to the modem.
Then, I have another 3 computers behind the router, one of which is the
linux. What I want to do is dmz linux so that it acts as a firewall.
Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
website:
http://tysplace.shaned.net