off-topic: Just how the heck does one use gnome/gnopernicus

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Jul 12 05:30:48 EDT 2006

Yes, there are some applications that now work.  You might find one for
which there is no text alternative, but I cannot think of one now.
However, Orca is testable and the Authors need us to try applications and
report problems.
I have tested the planner application and reported a problem or two.  That
resulted in a more accessible planner application in less than a week.
You might want to wait a while if you are not ready for testing and
finding problems.
Regards, Willem