off-topic: Just how the heck does one use gnome/gnopernicus

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Wed Jul 12 05:20:50 EDT 2006

Is orca useful? I mainly ask that because I like keeping my system clean of
things that aren't very useful, and gnome, X and all the GUI stuff wasn't
useful as I could never get going with gnopernicus. for anything except its
own control panel. Suppose I mean is there things I can do with gnome and
orca that I can't do with speakup in a text console.

From
Michael Whapples