Finally installed Wine but there are problems

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Tue Jul 11 11:35:14 EDT 2006

Well, Greg, as for Dosemu, I notice the same exact behavior in speakup as I do
when running a dos prompt in JFW.  It seems to read most of the screen over
again, not just the newest action or prompt.  Example would be in Jaws, if I am
in an ftp session--and begin a download, it would read earlier commands such as
binary and bell commands.  I honestly don't reember which command I tried while
in dosemu with speakup, but I think it was dir /w or slash b.
Hart