Applying speakup 2.0 patch on debian kernel 2.6.16 failed

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Fri Jul 7 14:51:18 EDT 2006

It seems like you're applying speakup 2.0 from the tarball, and that
won't work. You need to either use the latest cvs version, or go back
to a kernel that the tarball will still patch against. I don't
remember what kernel version that would be, maybe someone else knows,
or you'll just have to search the list archives, in the hope of
finding that info. Hth.

Greg