hardware question, power button not working on system.

Tyler Littlefield compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 18:19:09 EDT 2006

The thing is,
I live in a small town,
There re thre computer businesses, and they all try to get as much out of
you as they possibly can,
I took the computer up to one guy, and he told me (this was for another
probme.) that I was wasting my time, and that I should go to windows,
charged me $35 for a "solution" and didn't fix a thing.
The other guy doesn't buy used parts, but wants you to "give them to him"
when all he does is sell them. everone just ripes you off down here.
What do you mean by "take a paper clip?"
Just put one end of the wire on one pin, and the other wire on the other?
Wont that shock me?
Thanks,

~~TheCreator~~
website: