Grml installation

jaffar at jeffstudio.net jaffar at jeffstudio.net
Fri Jan 27 13:41:38 EST 2006

Hi folks.  Ok. I've got the grml iso, burnt it to disk, and then what?  I can't find any guide as to it's direct usage from the prepared CD, or installation to hard disk.  Yes I did find a sketchy discription of the install to Hard disk process on the site, but A new bee like me would be still lost after reading it.  For example, Having booted up grml from the cd, Must I type anything to make speakup interact with my hardware dectalk  synth?  Please help.  Cheers!