gento speak up based distro?

hank smith hanksmith4 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 22 03:05:25 EST 2006

hello I was wondering if there is a speak up based distro. and also if this distro is easier for a new be?
my friend was telling me about gento and the fact that you can use a single command to compile source code and install software etc
emerge
eg
emerge yasr
for example
anyways this is a lot easier then having  to do the /make
/make install
and also have it come up with errors like most compilations software does when I try to compile anyways is there such a beast, or a way to implimint the emerge feature in to debian if there isn't a easy distro gento speakup version out there?
thanks
hank