back again

Dan Murphy danmint at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 22:01:59 EST 2006

thanks Chuck.  I just discovered that apparently the 2.6.8 kernel or some
part of it has a bug in speakup where if you try to use the mark and
unmark feature speakup goes totally dead and only by rebooting can I get
speech back.
I'll do the install again tomorrow, since I wasn't quite careful enough
with the partitioner and I want to make some changes there anyway.
Thanks for the info on those two packages.