back again

Dan Murphy danmint at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 16:54:57 EST 2006

Glad to hear your reinstall went well.  I just installed Debian Sarge here
from Shane's netinstall with the 2.6.8 kernel and the install went ok but
I'm still troubling over trying to get the host name correct.  Also having
a look at Mutt to see if I can figure out a way to make it display less
header info.
I also replace grub with lilo because I like it better.
I think this timeeither the download went better or the burn was better
but I still have lots of questions.
One question, after getting the base system configured, is there a way
while in the package selection section to find out what's in each of the
categories?
I tried going into manual package selection, but the package names are
largely meaningless.
What part of documentation should I be looking at for this info?
Thanks.