gnopernicus and slackware 10.2

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Mon Jan 16 16:53:18 EST 2006

I wrote earlier about the free rock gnome failure and now I've got to
write about the garnome failure.  pyrexc couldn't be found which is some
kind of python extension and I couldn't find python extensions or pyrexc
in linuxpackages.net data base and was told my python is up to date.  So
for now notwithstanding any alternate suggestions given the current state
of slackware getting gnopernicus to work long-term effectively on it isn't
yet possible.  All in all, a good thing to know.