Multiple Kernel Bootup Commands

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Jan 14 18:02:48 EST 2006

Tried that and it still started xwindows. Will give it another shot
though. I am trying to boot the LIVECD to look around my new machine and
to make sure that I can get ssh going so I can boot with my old machine.
When I actually install the 64 bit AMD I will not have speakup support,
so I have to install with a second machine.

Rejean Proulx
MSN rejean at interfree.ca