OT: Owasys 22C Now Only $199.95 In The USA

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Sat Jan 14 11:44:56 EST 2006

I too have a nokia 6620 with the talks software.  There are alarm
functions on it, but I've never used them.  The voice recorder is
cool though, as is the extremely limited internet usability provided
by talks.  It's unfortunate the phone can do a whole lot more in that
regard, but talks can't <sigh>
Also, the ebook readers won't work with talks either, so can't take
any books with me.  *grumble*
Ah well, it's not really a note taker, though it can be used for one
(notepad works well) so I guess that's ok.
But, I'll quit, and contribute to off-topic subjects no more *grin*