help with compilation?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 14:54:08 EST 2006

btw, I don't use grex.org, I had looked at there services, and had thought
about it, but my friend told me they weren't worth signing up with. I am
going through someone else on this list who is allowing me a shell account
until I get my linux system set up.
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]