help with compilation?

tyler compgeek13 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:18:33 EST 2006

Hay,
I am compiling a server via ssh. I do the configure, and everything works
fine. Then, I fill out the options.h file like a good kid, and everything
should still be going fine... Wait, anyone notice the keyword back there?
use your up arrow, and check for it. lol. Anyway, When I compile, I get a
bunch of errors. Actually, someone might be farmilliar with it. It is the
moo server. Now, this is uploading the server untared and uncompressed to
the linux system. When I downloaded the folder, and did tar -xzvf, it gave
me an error, and said something about the headers, so it couldn't finish
extracting the file.
Lost there to.
A fix to either one of these problems would be awesome.
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]