Linux on BrailleNotes

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Wed Feb 1 07:57:31 EST 2006

As I understand it, not only the software but the hardware is
proprietary inside.  You'd have to wipe it and start over.

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Feb 1, 2006, at 7:41 AM, BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net wrote:

You know, I have thought about this for along time, and have thought
about how to go about iit. but never got started on thhe beginning
points of it, but believe mme, it crossed y mind a million times to
just say "Foget humanware and they crappy customer service" and just
some how get linux on my braillenote pk.