Linux on BrailleNotes

BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net blindtech at blindtechs.net
Wed Feb 1 07:41:37 EST 2006

You know, I have thought about this for along time, and have thought
about how to go about iit. but never got started on thhe beginning
points of it, but believe mme, it crossed y mind a million times to
just say "Foget humanware and they crappy customer service" and just
some how get linux on my braillenote pk.