Question.

Nicolai Svendsen nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk
Thu Dec 28 17:38:15 EST 2006

Thank you, I'll try this.

On the other hand, I see a "speakup-jfw.tar.gz" on the Speakup FTP tree,
what does this file contain? And how do I use it if it contains a synth I'd
rather have? Haha, I'm quite the newbie...;)

Visit my Blog at:

http://benevolence.blogdrive.com

MSN and E-mail:

Nicolai at home3.gvdnet.dk

Skype: Kvalme

I am currently hiring builders/coders for a mud, mail/IM me if interested.
I'm working on ideas for a new codebase, it's a rough draft as of now... But
coming together!