help with linux installation

TheCreator compgeek13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:49:49 EST 2006

Hello list,
I've tried to install deb and slack, and I'm not having much luck.
Debian informs me that it can't mount my cd drive, and I can't get any farther.
Slack says that it can't open the harddrive, with cfdisk and fdisk both.
I also tried using the deb floppies, from which my computer will not boot.
Any ideas are really helpfull, I'm trying to get at least ssh up and
running on deb before wednesday, because I've got to go stay with my
mom for a while, and can't get to the computer itself unless I'm
using an ssh connection.

Thanks,
~~TheCreator~~
Check out our new and improved site:
http://tysplace.shaned.net
"My programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features."
"Failure is not an option; it comes bundled with windows."
"Dont call me crazy, because I'm totally sain, and its you all that are crazy."