Help!!! Help!!!!

propaine propaine at verizon.net
Thu Aug 31 20:13:48 EDT 2006

I used Fedora Core 3 for a few days in a class in June.  I can't tell
whether this is relevant to your problem, but it does seem the fourth iso
image was bad.  We downloaded it at least twice to be sure the problem
wasn't ours--as far as we could ever be sure of that.  As a result, of
course, we could not install everything, as I'd wished:  it took some trial
and error to install in such a way that we didn't need the fourth image.

Propaine