Help!!! Help!!!!

Guy Schlosser guyster at buckeye-express.com
Thu Aug 31 19:43:49 EDT 2006

Hey guys, I have a question for anyone who can answer it.  I have been
trying to install Fedora Core 3 for two days now, and am totally confused.
I spoke with Bill Acker on this problem, and was once able to get past, but
had to quit in the middle, and am stuck once more.  What is happening, is
that the installation seems to lock up at the disk testing screen.  I will
try to tab/alt+tab between OK and Skip, and get no where.  I had some
sighted assistance for a while yesterday, and found out that the problem
occurs whether speakup is loaded or not.  When speakup is loaded, it sends
my synthesizer (whether dec-talk express or Braille note) into space, and
will never quit talking until it reaches the OK or skip buttons for the disk
test.  Any one have any ideas?  I would greatly appreciate any help I can
get with this matter.  Here is my system config.
Processor: Pentium IV 2.8 GHZ Hyperthread on an Abit ai7 main board
1 GB RAM
AC97 based sound
Seagate 40 GB IDE hard drive
NVidia Geforce 4 video card.
  Again, thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Thanks,

Guy