graceful back out of 2.6.17

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Aug 31 10:21:01 EDT 2006

Question: Why did you press ctrl+c when rebooting? Is that a hotkey in grub
or lilo?

If I install a kernel that doesn't work, I usually press the up cursor arrow
until I'm sure the grub menu is on the screen. Then I press the down arrow
until I think I'm on the old kernel.  It would be nice if there was an
easier way to do this.

I guess though... How would you know how many times to press ctrl+c?