eSpeak - version 1.12 release

Chris Hofstader chris.hofstader at knology.net
Tue Aug 29 14:45:02 EDT 2006

If it is a SAPI 5 synthesizer, it should work immediately with JAWS or
Window-Eyes if its installer registers it properly.  If not, one would
either need to write a SAPI wrapper for it or write a direct JAWS or WE
synthesizer interface for the screen reader to access it properly.

Also, I am not sure its a Windows program so some major porting may be
necessary.

cdh