motherboard advice

chuckh at hhs48.com chuckh at hhs48.com
Fri Aug 25 13:22:32 EDT 2006

Shane,

Many thanks for this rundown. I believe my support guy chose the older
board on the theory that perhaps older ones are more likely to be Linux
compatible, But your information will help avoid that error. I don't buy
new computers every year (every decade maybe, but not every year) so I
am not too keen on buying old technology if I don't have to.

Thanks,
Chuck