package for gnu emacs for debian

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Thu Aug 24 21:13:37 EDT 2006

Hi, I am trying to find a debian package for gnu emacs but when I type
apt-get install emacs, gnu-emacs gnuemacs nothing works.  Is there
anywhere a gnuemacs package for debian and what would I need to do to
download the none-free packages that are compiled already for debian so
I could use apt-get install package name to get them?  I found the
debian package for pine at http://washington.edu/pine in the download
section already compiled and it works just fine.

--
My web page is http://www.nickgawronski.com

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info