speakup laptop research

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 16 22:51:20 EDT 2006

It could be smartco.org may be able to provide me with a used and
refurbished laptop in exchange for some of the hours I worked at
smartco.org disassembling computers.  What smartco needs to know is what
would be specs for a useable laptop as opposed to a laptop that's best not
used to run speakup-enabled Linux.  I have grml here and got it installed
on a hard drive for a desktop computer last night and also have debian and
slackware 10.2 as a result of a slackware subscription.  Smartco does not
want to provide me with something that isn't useable so I've been asked to
do sme research.