usb keyboards

Scott Howell s.howell at verizon.net
Sun Aug 6 12:17:46 EDT 2006

Folks, was curious, I have a machine that currently has a keyboard
connected to the ps2 port. I believe its possible to change the bios
to see a usb keyboard, but have to check into that. In any event,
assuming I can do this, what do I need to do to get the kernel to see
I'm using a usb keyboard; anything special beyond adding that into
the kernel? Is there any problems I may encounter by doing this? I'd
like to use a kvm instead of dragging a keyboard out and balancing it
just to use my Linux box.

tnx

Scott
s.howell at verizon.net