Speakup Boot Diskss for Debian Sarge

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Tue Apr 18 15:41:07 EDT 2006

Hi

Well I've just got my apollo out and tried it out.

I'm using a new 2.6 kernel patched with cvs speakup.  However, it occurred to me that the name had been changed thus I wonder if you've tried apollo with one 'l' and two 'll', this version needs "apollo" echoing to the /proc/speakup/synth_name file.

HTH

Gena