Listen-Up

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Apr 18 11:34:03 EDT 2006

Yeah, I got the Victor Reader Wave manual to play just fine.  In fact,
you can say "listen-up ." while inside the book's directory too.  My
mystery now is to get books built by Eclipse Writer to work.  I bought
Eclispse Writer to convert my bookshare books to something usable.  In
particular, the O'Reilly books from bookshare aren't compatible with the
provided reader so I convert them to DAISY 2.02 with synthesised speech
so I can listen to them with my Victor Wave and I was hoping to be able
to use listen-up to use them while in Linux.  I'm baffled as to why they
work one place but not somewhere else.  Perhapse there's a better DAISY
builder than Eclipse but this seemed to be the most reasonably priced
product available to me.  I wwould also like to see if listen-up could
be rigged to read RFB books also.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!