speakout and caps pitch

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sun Apr 9 02:21:53 EDT 2006

I imagine if you change the numbers in the CAPSSTART and CAPSSTOP
strings you can increase the pitch.  Now this might be confusing as
the speakout init string is set to do its own capspitch while reading
the whole screen, etc. while the caps pitch parameters defined in
speakup only come into play while reading a character at a time.  I
have been thinking about putting this into the speakup code for a
while, but just have not had the time to do this.

on Saturday 04/08/2006 Raul A. Gallegos(raul at asmodean.net) wrote