New Linux PDA For Blind People

Marvin Rush w5mrr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 2 10:24:34 EDT 2006

Ok guys and gals here goes!! Welcome to Marv's soap box!! I do understand
that many blind people have financial problems and have a hard time
affording screen reading soft ware particularly for windows because we are
talking about a grand or so. When you are in the screen reader business you
are not going to sell a thousand copies of JFW or window eyes a week. So to
cover your development and advertising cost you are going to just have to
charge more for that product. On the other hand I recently purchased sound
forge. In the case of sonny they will sell many more copies of sound forge
because the market is bigger. I'm not sure what can be done about this
problem. That's why I want to support in any way I can speakup. Ok guys and
gals Now leaving the soap box!!

Join Lorie and Marvin on www.interactive.acbradio.org for the Folk
connection Saturdays from 18 to 20 GMT.