libapache-mod-ssl and debian's apachectl script

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Sep 19 13:35:31 EDT 2005

Did the upgrade ask you if you wanted to modify this file during the
configuration step?  Usually, Debian packages will warn you when your upgrade
may overide a locally modified file with one from the package maintainer.  This
step usually allows you to keep the old, your version or to show differences
between the 2 files.