web hosting

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Sep 17 11:54:06 EDT 2005

For my Web hosting, I've started using Globalnet again. $19.95 gets a
bunch of stuff:
http://clickit.url123.com/webhost

For a VOIP service, I've started using Viatalk. New service, seems
reliable. $22.95 for unlimited US/Canada, prepay is a cheaper (i.e.
prepay two years up front comes to $15.95/month, but who wants to pay
that much time in advance?) Not only is the adapter you can get from
them unlocked so you can use the second port for another service like
Free World Dialup, but they're also bring your own device friendly.
Their voicemail and etc. even seem to be using Asterisk. At any rate,:
http://clickit.url123.com/viatalk

Note both are affiliate links.

Anyway, I really happy with Viatalk for a couple reasons...BYOD for
one, support was very nice about telling me that their device
(Linksys PAP2 or something) is unlocked, and the Viatalk Web site is
simple, uncluttered, and easy to navigate.

Buddy