how can I get libXm.so.1 - was Re: software TTS

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Wed Sep 14 09:24:55 EDT 2005

Mine did not seem to require that particullar lib.
If you want, we can organize that you download a tar.bz2 file or two from
here and try it quickly.
In that case, it is not so mutch work.
It is very responcive on a 1.7 ghz box and still quite ok on a 1.4 ghz,
but a bit slower with the key echo.
That is what i am typing on now.
HTH
Willem