Linux, online confrences, and IRC portals?

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Tue Sep 13 10:41:50 EDT 2005

Hi.

You keep confusing java and javascript.  They are not the same!

Neither elinks or links2 have java support.  They have javascript support!

Links2 has better javascript support than elinks, but elinks has better
all round support for the web.  One important thing missing from links2
is http authorization.

          Kenny